Friday, February 15, 2013

New spirit arises!

14/02/2013
Alhamdulillah, I finally had my own rented house. As soon as I signed the agreement with the landlord, I felt like being an adult (finally,lol). I am thankful to Allah that I had Mehala with me facing the difficulties of finding a proper place to stay while doing our Masters degree.
I am also thankful to Allah for giving me a chance to find such nice and polite landlords, who turns out to be the parents of my junior/student in SKTM as well! Alhamdulillah..alhamdulillah..alhamdulillah!!
And also to my dad who had support us as well.

I am looking forward to be staying in this house, but as for now.. I'll have to bid good night as it's getting late and I am testing to blog using iPad at the wrong timing. LOL. I got so excited to blog again after teaching Mehala about blogging. All the best to her that will be teaching blogging skills tomorrow in AMC :D

Alright now.. Time to sleep. Oyasumi nasai.

Assalamuaikum :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails