Sunday, February 04, 2007

the so-called new life... (is it?!!)

well...let's see what i've been up to lately. on the feb 1st,i've started working.yes,working. it was seriously different than I thought it would be though.Man...it is fun to have a whole new experience(s).but then it almost break my principles n belief..oh,no...that is very bad~

I guess I am kinda twisted sometimes >.< (didnt mean to tho!!) let's see...maybe i shud hav some positive thinking abt this whole thing(s)::

Positive:
- new experiences (esp wen i nvr work as cashier n accountant b4!!)
- the restaurant is exactly next to Polo shop where Chi's working at.
- I got to drive my own car (finally!!)
- get out from the mad house (ha-ha)

Negative:
- got some things there (I prefer not to mention here) that I hate the most and can break my beliefs and principle in life.
- lonely (becoz Chi only work in shift there and my recess is only an hour!!)
-it's not like what i've thot it wud (life is unfair..bla bla bla..i know.. =.=|| ).I really thought I'll be working in an office (I was offered to be accountant,and damn I dunno that i'm goin to be cashier as well! not dat it's bad ne.oh,i have to take order as well n sometimes have to serve the cust)
-eventho i dun really like being at home all the time..but the boredom times ive got in working place makes being at home is better there (at least got TV!!)


well...i suppose by the end of march..i wud quit the job.I may as well go and find some other job (that strictly have nothing to with food!!!!!) ugh...i really have to apologize to my boss then by the time i quit~ *evil mode*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails