Wednesday, May 21, 2008

something new... or maybe not...hehe

Assalamualaikum~~

first of all..bismillahir rahman nir rahim...

after a year of abandoning this blog,this lil owner finally back to the surface.hehe. i was totally forgeting about the existing of this blog,seriously. until when i left some comment from a friend in his blog,then i eventually went to check my own profile in blogger. n *poof* my blog still exist! yippie..!

anyhows... time has passed by and i really have changed myself. yeah,true. back then, i din wear tudung (head scarf worn by Muslim women/girls). but now! I'm wearing it everytime i go out and for Allah,the al-mighty God of all..i have changed to be a better person.

i dont think i have much time to reflect and re-tell the stories or 'processes' of how I finally changed wat-so-ever.. I am still the same me though,dont get me wrong. I'm just changing to be a better person.hehe..that's all.

i'm in selvi's house at the moment and using her pc to connect to the internet. my gawd...ever since we've moved to the new house,there's no internet connection at all!! except since i got laptop after entering university (Yeah,i'm a Uni student now.to be exact UMS student.yeay! n im taking Civil Engineering.wooohoo..!! Alhamdulillah!), I manage to online by using the prepaid internet connection.it's just the same with the usual fixed line internet connection. And slow.. =.= it pissed me off sometimes. Haha,but I'm contented~

ok,ok...done with it.. i'm off for now. I hope to get my laptop from its service center soon so that i'll be able to online at home~~weeehee...

Wasalam~~ Barakallahu fik~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails