Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Quranic website

Bismillahirrahman nir rahim~

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarokahtu :) and greetings to everyone! ^_^ I am very sorry for not updating for a very long2 time. Been busy with convocation last month and stuffs.. yeah, stuffs. He he he. Sometimes, to be honest, I just forgotten about the blog and sometimes I got the so-called 'author's block' (err.. is that the right word? Let me know if I'm wrong.).

Anyways, today I would love to share a website called surah.my in which we can read and even listen to the Quran! There are also Malay and English tafseer of the Quranic verses. Alhamdulillah. Now, don't even say that we can't get to read or listen to the Quran when going anyway when at the very same time, we can carry our laptops and broadbands (or some places just have free wi-fi, isn't it?). Here are some of the screencaps that I would like to share (partly so that you'll be more convinced, maybe. He he)


You can select any surah of your choice :) this one is in Malay language. But of course, if you prefer English, you can simply click the 'English' tab (as shown below).


In English :)

Last but not least, there's a player where you can listen to the Quran at the lower left side of the page. :)

Guess what.. another 2 features I forgot to show is that the recitation is by Sheikh Mishary Rashed Alafasy and you can download the recitation as well! :D

Oh, I started to love this site~ Besides, not only our body has to eat ya.. our soul can also be hungry. And the food for our soul? The best choice would be the beautiful words from Allah, that could refresh and reminded us of our raison d'etre in this world. :)

Wasalam~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails