Friday, March 26, 2010

Sandakan Trip part 3

Bismillahirrahman nir rahim..

Alhamdulillah... been quite a long time since I've last updated this blog of mine. Huhu. Been busy with test,quiz and everyday life struggle.Hehe.

Anyways, I wasn't able to update earlier about the last day of our trip to Sandakan since it's really tiring by the time I got back to my room that night. Yes, that night.

On the last day of our trip. We have planned to check out and get moving back to KK early. But it turned out that we only managed to gather everyone to the bus before we started to move an hour or so after that. Can't believe myself and roomies for being so much earlier than everyone else that morning that we're the ones to get into the bus.Ha-ha.

Right, that's one of the change of plan. After we've get moving, it was planned that we'll be visiting Sepilok and Hot Spring Poring. It was 2 stopping point there, indeed. But it turned out again that we won't be stopping at any 2 of the planned point. The change of plan was that we'll be moving directly back to KK. Alas, Allah's plan is the greatest plan of all. From 2 stops, we finally had 4 stops.
Two of the stops are Luanti, Ranau and Kundasang. In Luanti, where there are "fish massage", me and my friends were able to perform solat jamak takdim for our zohor and asar. Alhamdulillah. It was such a delight for being able to pray~ Move on then we stopped at Kundasang near the National Park. It was so refreshing that the air there is as cool as the air-cond in the bus. Masha-Allah, looking at everything created by Allah..how could we not being grateful after all that created in this very world is for us as the khalifah and to share with other Allah's creation (e.g: animal, plants, air, water etc) too.

After Kundasang, there are no more stop for us already. Since I knew that the road for Ranau-KK is a bit 'rough' for me, I decided to get my sleep instead of "fighting the dizziness" throughout the rest of the journey.

We arrived in the campus almost 8pm~ brr.. Well, that's one thing that doesn't change from the tentatif since it was stated in the tentatif that we should arrived back in the campus at 8pm or so. Heheh.

Alhamdulillah.. it was such an experience, indeed~ Should be great if I'm able to go there with akhwat~ :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails