Friday, March 12, 2010

Sandakan Fieldtrip part 1

Bismillahirrahman nir rahim..

Alhamdulillah.. after 8 hours journey by UMS bus from College E, UMS, my classmates and I finally reached Tyng Garden Hotel in Sandakan.

It was quite fun (for me) coz it's been a long time since I last have journey like this~ and I'm quite excited 'to get out' from KK once in a while.haha!
We're here for our Contract and Estimation class though and there is of course some assignments we are required to accomplished.

For the first 2 hours or so, the journey from UMS to Ranau had made me quite dizzy~ mabuk darat~~ huhu. Maybe since I didn't have much for my breakfast so I'm kinda having gastric on the way.

Reaching Ranau, we went to Milimewa Supermarket to buy some 'asam-asam' (good for long journey.hehe) and some junk foods.hehe. Then me, Ina, Ema and Lijah went to Anjung Selera to eat something~ After that, the journey is continued~

We stopped by in Telupid for awhile for some break. Then the bus started moving again~~heheh. During the whole journey, 1/2 of the time I've spent with sleeping. Hahah. I was sitting alone (it was 2 persons seats) and since I'm conquering the seats, I can quite easily sleep on both seats. Haha. It was still hard though and got my body aching bit here and there. Hahah.

worait.. time to get ready to take bath and then going out to eat. So, I'll continue again next time. InshaAllah tomorrow. Can't type much now anyway.hehe.

Ilal liqo'

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails